
So for Christmas last year I got this great cookbook that
tricks kids into eating fruits and veggies. I am sorry to say that
I have not used it until today. Being pregnant has had a huge
impact on that. If I have to cook it I can not eat it. So guess what
I eat all the time. Cereal and lots of toast. So the point is, I made
Banana french toast this morning and it was so yummy. You just
crack the eggs and smash a banana add a little cinnamon and Mexican
vanilla because that is the best and your done. You just lightly sprinkle
a little powdered sugar on top and you have a healthy breakfast.
My only mistake was Braden saw me smash the banana so he had
nothing to do with breakfast. Oh well!! Scott and I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment