July 19, 2008

My Puffy feet

So all females know that every pregnancy is different and
never the same twice. Well this is pregnancy number 4 for me
and I have never had swollen feet or ankles so I am diving into
new territory. So ever since I was in high school I have this
weird obsession with the bones in my feet and being able to
see them at all times. So when I look down at my feet and I can
no longer see my ankle bone and or the bones on the top of my
foot I become very irrational. I am sure Scott is way tired of
hearing about how nasty I think it is but that is why he is my
very loving, kind, supportive and understanding husband. I think
some days he puts up with way more then he should have to.
So here is my puffy foot for all to see, my flip flops dig into the top of my foot so you can see the lovely line it makes. I know there is hope as this child will be evicted in 8 or more days. Sooner if my feet get any more puffy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Them are some ugly puffy feet! I don't think even Grandma Ruth would even call them "special". But she would have told ya it'll be worth it."

Emmy, I feel your pain. In the future there will be those days where you'll think it was worth it... and then there are the other numerous days when you are not so sure it was.... 'oy veh!"

Amanda said...

Girl you know I can honestly say I feel your pain. Just be glad yours didn't last two months. I really really feel for ya!