August 8, 2008

Fleurville Diaper Bag



Just wanted to say Thank you to my sisters for my super cute Diaper bag that does not look like a dumpy diaper bag. Kiss Kiss

6 comments:

Angela said...

You are a stylin' mama now!

Jeanette said...

I'm thinking of buying this bag in black and white for a shower gift for a friend and stumbled upon your blog while looking it up. This is her first baby so she only will be packing for one but thinks she'll need a lot of stuff b/c she'll be cloth diapering. Do you think it's big enough?! I am ordering offline so can't really get a concept of size. The alternative is the Mothership in the same print by Fleurville but that looks giant! :)
Thanks for any feedback. Jeanette

Laura said...

You are very welcome little lady!! I loved picking it out for you:) Kiss kiss..

Emily said...

jeanette, I had the mothership in pink and chocolate when I had Tristen and I loved it, it is a lot bigger almost to big because I could never find what I wanted. The Mothership might be better for cloth diapers since they take up more space. I like the size of my new one it is perfect for what I carry. Hope that helps.

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the feedback!! :) Is the new one (the Lexie) a lot smaller or just a little? :) Thanks again :)

Jeanette

Emily said...

It is a lot smaller. For a first time mom I would go with the Mothership because it has a lot more room.