August 9, 2008

Food

I have this love hate relationship with food. Most days I am fine to eat toast and string cheese, and other days I find it irritating that we have to eat to survive. I will be the first in line if someone ever makes a pill that you can take once a day that has all the vitamins and nutrients that you need to sustain life. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a nice meal but if I have to make it I don't want to eat it. I love to bake cookies and cake and anything sweet, but hello I have 3 kids and what kind of example is that to eat junk all day. If nutrition did not matter it would be Dr. Pepper and archer farms (a target brand) mini chocolate chip cookies all day. Oh and my favorite Dutch apple pie, with the crumbly stuff on top.

No comments: