I spent a better part of 2 days going from shoe store to shoe store with the same maddening result. There is no market for cross trainers. You have entire walls dedicated to running shoes and walking but cross trainers get the shaft. Ryka makes a cute Mary Jane with a Velcro strap over the top of your foot but the Velcro sucks and mid step your shoe could fly off. So I spent some time online last night and discovered the perfect dance shoe made by a Company called Bloch. They specialize in dance shoes. So these are the super cute pair that I have decided on. I feel like a cheese ball because that is all I can think of. Mostly because my knee hurts from working out in running shoes, not a good plan I tell ya. You need the proper support for your feet and knees.
September 17, 2008
Bloch Dance shoes
I spent a better part of 2 days going from shoe store to shoe store with the same maddening result. There is no market for cross trainers. You have entire walls dedicated to running shoes and walking but cross trainers get the shaft. Ryka makes a cute Mary Jane with a Velcro strap over the top of your foot but the Velcro sucks and mid step your shoe could fly off. So I spent some time online last night and discovered the perfect dance shoe made by a Company called Bloch. They specialize in dance shoes. So these are the super cute pair that I have decided on. I feel like a cheese ball because that is all I can think of. Mostly because my knee hurts from working out in running shoes, not a good plan I tell ya. You need the proper support for your feet and knees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are very cute Em!
i like them!!
Loves it!
Post a Comment