September 17, 2008


This past week Scott and I went out on our first post baby date without Olivia. Since she is so starving all the time I don't feel bad letting her eat formula while I spend some much needed time with my love. Scott has two loves in his life, me of course and musicals. When he saw that Les miserables was at Starlight he asked if I would get a sitter so we could go together. OK, side note, I hate musicals they are a little to cheese ball for me. I loved the movie but a three hour play. sigh. Sure love, I would love to go to a play with you (i love my husband i love my husband). So my mom came down and watched the kids while we went to Starlight theatre. They were well behaved and grandma Chris got to hold Olivia all night. We did have a great time. It was super cold and we were together so it was fun.

2 comments:

hydeski said...

Sarah and I went last Saturday night in the rain and I loved it. If it wasn't a sure way to lose my man card, I might consider going with Scott to one of these productions-as long as he didn't expect any happy endings from me!

David and Colleen said...

That is a really good play I saw it 8 years ago :) Glad you got to go