1. My mind is cluttered so this is my dumping ground.
2. Scott made me a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast this morning. Thank you love. With that said I am weird with food and how it is prepared, it is just my quirky ways. He brought me the sandwich and the bread did not match up. I thanked him sincerely because he goes out of his way to make me happy. I then pointed out that the bread did not match. I had to eat the top off first so I could enjoy the Peanut butter. Scott knows that I have rituals with food so he just laughed.
3. I was driving behind two teenage twits this morning and I was almost hit with an empty sprite bottle. I think they were cleaning out their car by throwing all the trash out the window. I just shook my head and thought how ignorant they were.
4. Scott was telling me a story about a women that survived her own abortion. The conversation then shifted to partial birth abortion. I look at my children and as a mother wonder how on earth anyone could think that abortion is even an option. There are so many people out there who can't have kids and who would do anything to have a baby.
5. Obama makes me physical ill and McCain is no better. Who am I supposed to stand behind. I want more options.
6. I had convulsions the other night and now I am getting even more concerned with the state of my blood sugar. I went to bed awoke a while later wondering why someone was shaking my bed, I was so confused. I was moving my leg to see if it would stop and then I realized that my whole body was shaking. I go in for a glucose tolerance test on Tuesday. I have always harbored a fear of developing diabetes since it runs in the family.
My head feels better.
2 comments:
My response to #5. You have no more options so here is what I suggest...vote for the latter of the two. I really don't want to see taxes raised which means bigger government, like we really need that. Let the people keep their money...capitalism baby!! Seriously, I don't get the libs or their lies that people believe. I feel better now. Thanks Em!
Thanks for the random thoughts. I have resisted blogging too much about the election. I think you have to go for McCain. It will be painful, especially when he talks about using Gore as a consultant on the environment. McCain is a RINO, but Obama is a socialist. Both horrible options. I still like Romney, but he was pretty stiff in his campaign and didn't come across well.
I hope all works out with the blood sugar issue.
Post a Comment