Yesterday a cold front blew through and it was pretty chilly without a light jacket or sweater and Braden had flag football practice. I decided to stay in the car so Olivia could sleep and stay warm. Tristen was playing on the play ground and made a new friend and they thought it would be fun to play in the leaves that are now falling from the trees. They were right in front of the van so I could watch and they picked up armfuls of leaves and made a pile big enough to run and jump in. They both stood back a ways and then took off running toward the pile of leaves. At the same time they jumped and then came the startled look. They were deceived by the appearance of the leaves. I always thought a huge pile of leaves would offer a nice squishy landing, but no it is still the same hard ground as before, only covered in leaves.
1 comment:
I do really miss Kansas for the Fall season. Its still 89 degress here! The leaves dont change either. What a cute family you have. I cant believe how time fly's!
Post a Comment