October 4, 2008

Olivia 2 Months

This week we went for Olivia's 2 month check up. The doctor was impressed how healthy she is. I know he was referring to those yummy cheeks of hers. So she weighs 14 lbs. and is 24 in long. I guess she is going to get the tall Hyde genes, thanks be to my dad. She is starting to show a little of her personality and so far she is very mellow and content. She loves to cuddle and talk to ya when you look at her. She really only cries when she is hungry. I keep going back and forth on who she resembles and I think she looks like Braden when he was a baby. I will have to post a baby picture of him and Tristen both so we can compare.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Ooooooo", this Grandma agrees, she does look yummy. Thoses eyes, those cheeks. As Grandma Irene would say, "Not an ugly one in the bunch!" I think we'd all have to agree.