October 15, 2008

Volleyball

In an effort to get back in shape I decided that I might have to do things outside of my comfort zone. I already do Jazzercise sometimes twice a day and the past two weeks I have played Volleyball at church on Mondays. I am not a competitive person because if I am going to lose i get mad so I avoid it at all costs. I was a little timid at first because I have not played Volleyball since grade school and I did not want to be laughed at. After a while I loosened up and just enjoyed the activity and playful banter of all involved. It is now Wednesday and I am already looking forward to Monday so I can play again.

1 comment:

Ryan and Maria said...

Oh I am so jealous!!! I can't wait to come back and play with all those fun ladies and Elders. It's even still a struggle for me to stay home from going at 35 weeks prego. Hoping my day will come in January :o)