December 2, 2008

Mad Skills

I love getting the Christmas tree up right after Halloween so we can enjoy the Christmas spirit longer. The Elders were over for a dinner appointment so they helped in the madness. Braden put the tree skirt on and started doing the hula dance.

More pictures to follow of the Elders helping us fluff the tree.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I would have TOTALLY put up the tree if I were still in my apartment. My mom is a grinch and every year that I lived there (or now that I currently live there again) I have to BEG to put it up...usually I do it when she's at work. Then she can't get mad, because it's already done! Hehe...maybe that isn't the right attitude for preparing for a mission, but hey, a girl has to have fun sometime! You're kids crack me up by the way...Olivia the duck, Braden the hula dancer...