I have a funny story but my words will do no justice.
We were sitting on the back bench during sacrament meeting. The kids were quitetly snacking on cinnamon toast crunch cereal and coloring with markers. Scott needed to go outside (in the below 0 temperatures) to get something out of the car but couldn't find his nice Sunday coat that he had draped over the bench. He looked at me as I pointed to his jacket crumpled on the floor below Braden's feet and covered in sugar crystals. Scott was irritated that his nice coat was a mess on the floor. After Scott brushed off his jacker, and while the the speaker was speaking, Scott leaned over to Braden's ear and calls him a jerk for knocking his coat on the floor. (Funny part) Scott being frustrated (a very rare event) quickly took the marker out of Braden's hands and scribbled all over Braden's picture with the marker. Scott then realizes that Braden was coloring on Color Wonder paper and his attempts at messing up his picture have failed. Braden then looks at Scott and whispers, "you didn't wreck it."
2 comments:
I would have loved to have seen the expression on Scott's face when the marker failed to have the "all important impact" he had hoped it would have... Kids 1, Dad 0 :)
Sometimes it's fun for a Mom to hear stories about her son dealing with his family... This is one of those moments. I'm snickering.
I am crying because I am laughing so hard, just like you said I would. Sooooo funny girl!!!
Post a Comment