


Yep, my kids are wrapped in plastic wrap. Tristen came crying to me the other day because she had hurt herself...again. I say again because we went through half a box of band aids covering every little mark she had on her body that day. I told her that if I could, I would wrap her in bubble wrap so the world would stop hurting her. Since we don't have bubble wrap on hand, Scott whipped out the plastic wrap. It was fun to watch them wiggle around trying to get free.
3 comments:
What, leftovers again?
Why didn't I think of that when their daddy was little? Can they stay like that until they graduate high school?
This would also work if they were really getting on your nerves. I won't tell CPS if you don't. :-)
ha ha! Those will be good blackmail photos your kids can use against you later. :)
You guys are all so fun, what a great family!
Post a Comment