I have a new found past time, I have discovered PhotoShop. Scott is taking a class this semester at the community college on how to use it so I am looking through the book and learning as well. I am having lots of fun playing around with the photos and learning. So as I am learning you can expect lots more pictures of my precious kidlets. I am sure it will annoy some, OK only one that I can think of, but that is why I started this blog to begin with, for my kids.
2 comments:
Bring on the pictures, we can't wait to see them! As for "the one" well... I'll just let that comment remain in my mind so that I don't have to wash my mouth out. :)
Oh you have to teach me!!! I have been dying to take some classes, but...well...it has been a long time since I went to JCCC however I am pretty sure they still don't like you bringing your kids to class.
Post a Comment