April 16, 2009

Today my dog did...

1. Ate my favorite, and only pair of descent flip flops.

2. Chewed up 2 pencils, 1 crayon, an army man and some Lego's that were left on the floor.

3. Tristen had an Ice cream cone in one hand and a Hamburger in the other and decided to put the hamburger on the floor to get a bowl for the ice cream cone that was melting. Well the dog ate the hamburger. Now the dog has gas like you would not believe.

4. Ellie likes to drink out of the Toilet and this drives me nuts because she also likes to lick your face. Well I was feeding Olivia and Ellie came and dropped something at my feet and I thought it was part of her bone that was chewed up. I picked it up and was throwing it away when I realized what it was. Braden had just clogged the toilet and I had not taken care of it yet. I go into the bathroom and with horror realized what I had just picked up off the carpet. The dog was drinking the toilet water and had pulled out the toilet paper onto the floor and the carpet was wet with toilet water. I was livid! The dog went in the kennel and I cleaned the carpet for an hour and a half making sure it was super clean. Maybe a little OCD with how clean that bathroom is now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks!

Ryan and Maria said...

Ahhhhh...thanks for the reminder of why our little family will never have a dog. I realize they are sweet and loving in other ways, but I'm afraid after all the not so fun parts I would have a hard time trying to be nice to the thing! HA! Good luck in the future...sounds like you'll need it :)

Courtney said...

Ha Ha Ha. I'm not laughing at you; I'm laughing with you. We're going through the doggie woes too. Well, nothing like what you just dealt with but close. Didn't you learn your lesson with Calypso/whatever her name was???