1. Time for me to eat my words about the dog. I am completely annoyed.
2. I am probably the only person out there who is excited for school to be done for the year.
3. Olivia mastered the stairs all by herself last night. She crawled up to the top and clapped when we got excited for her.
4. I did not let Tristen take the dog for a walk with the secret hope that the dog would get away and never come back. Nope, I would never do that.
5. Scott got an A in his PhotoShop class, yeah Scott!!
6. I have been annoyed and grumpy for 2 weeks now and I need to shake it off and find my happy place.
7. I finally got Fire study from the library so my house will have to stay cluttered until I can get to it.
8. I watch one hour of mindless TV a week and that is for Survivor, but the new season of the bachelorette will be starting on Monday so I can already feel myself getting dumber.
9. Tristen told me yesterday that when she grows up she wants to have lots of babies, but wants to live with me and never leave. Although I was flattered that she never wants to leave me, I think our trips to the local Wal-Mart will be limited so she does not get any permanent Ideas.
10. I have been thinking about going private again, it just might happen sooner then later.
11. Olivia bit me for the last time. I stopped nursing her and in the same week stopped getting up with her when she cried at night. She has always been an excellent sleeper until she had RSV and Pneumonia and then she was getting up once at night. She was a quick learner though, it only took 2 nights and maybe a total of 20 minutes to realize that I was not coming.
12. I think all this venting is actual helping me feel better already.
13. Oh best of all. I paid my library fines and closed one of my library cards, apparently it is frowned upon to have more then one account, who knew!! Hey I did have a life before I was married, I can't help it that they opened a new account with my married name.
14. So I am once again the "Favorite" child in my moms eyes!! *smile* little joke for old time sake, and you will only get it if you know my family or my checkered past!!
I guess I might have to do a part two later, this is getting to long.
2 comments:
I love you Emmy. You make me smile:)
You make me laugh soooo hard! I love #9, that is classic!
Post a Comment