amazing, I would have guessed that was you!
Wow, I totally thought that was you.
Oh my goodness! My jaw dropped!
WOW, I so thought that was you. I just couldn't figure the dress. As I look further at the picture I can see your sister's faces in your Mom's face too. Taking after your Mom is a really good thing!
that is crazy. It totally looks like you.
OMG! i've never seen this picture. it looks just like you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
amazing, I would have guessed that was you!
Wow, I totally thought that was you.
Oh my goodness! My jaw dropped!
WOW, I so thought that was you. I just couldn't figure the dress. As I look further at the picture I can see your sister's faces in your Mom's face too. Taking after your Mom is a really good thing!
that is crazy. It totally looks like you.
OMG! i've never seen this picture. it looks just like you!
Post a Comment