July 22, 2009

Kids, chiggers and Cupcakes

1.I asked Braden to please stop picking his nose the other day and his response was " I can't it tastes so good."

2.I was talking to Scott today and Olivia was batting at the phone trying to grab it as it is her favorite object. I put the phone up to her ear so Scott could say hi and she always gets excited and giggly. I could hear Scott saying "Hi, Olivia." and "I love you." and he was making kissing sounds. Olivia started kissing the phone back, it was so adorable.

3.Scott has 50+ chigger bites from his belly button to his knees. He was riding bikes with Braden when he off roading through some tall grass and weeds.

4.I don't recommend eating cupcakes, muffins, cake and cookies with reckless abandon for almost two weeks. Being an out of control, hormonal female is not so much fun.

5.Spongebob. It is mindless, brain numbing rubbish. Needless to say he is banned from our T.V. The kids have been grounded for a countless number of days for watching it when at friends homes.

6.There is a new movie out called Food,INC. It's a documentary about everything the government does not want you to know about your food. I already have food issues so I am sure watching this will make me more neurotic.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I take offense to the Sponge Bob comment. : ) The more I resisted him, the more Trey wanted to watch it. It's not the greatest, but I pick my battles.