1. Olivia saw a Zhu Zhu pet for the first time today and was terrified of it. She was hiding behind me and would scream if it came near her. This child has provided me with hours of entertainment.
4.Tristen wanted to play with someone that I did not feel like calling this afternoon, so I fake dialed a number and left a "message". I don't feel bad about it but probably should.
5. We feed a stray cat that looks like he swallowed an armadillo whole.
6. Should you make your child do something he does not want to do just because it will build character?
7. My belly is sticking out beyond my control, by that I mean no fat sucker or pantyhose will keep it sucked in.
8.I have a sore thumb from playing the Wii. I probably should not admit that. Scott and I love to play the new Super Mario Brothers together. We have saved the princess and collected all the star coins. Now we just have to master level 9. Impossible. I'm a nerd I know.
1 comment:
#7- It's a baby honey, not fat. : )
Post a Comment