I was loading dishes and out of the corner of my
eye, I saw lots of sparkles. The trees had
been covered in a thick layer of ice and the
afternoon sun was doing it's best to display God beauty.
The branches looked like they were covered in millions
of sparkly diamonds. I have not learned how to capture
the brilliance as of yet, but you can see the tree looks
like it is burning with light in spots. It was amazing and
I stood there for a good thirty minutes just watching the
colors fad with the setting sun.
1 comment:
Kim said the same thing the other day, you just cannot capture how amazingly beautiful the trees are in the sun with a camera. It's been a tough winter but I like to think that the sparkely trees are kind of like a gift from Heavenly Father to make it more bareable :)
Post a Comment