2. I love the smell of babies after a bath. Molly just had a bath and is now curled up on my chest as I am writing this post. I am taking advantage of every moment that I can get to snuggle, they grow up so fast.
3. So it's been a week since my ER visit and I got my MRI results today. I have Spinal stenosis, herniated discs in C5 and C6, and compression on my spinal cord. I was referred to a Neurosurgeon. I will go and see what they have to say, but I will continue to go to the Chiropractor to get fixed.
4. I am extremely grateful to all my friends and family that have helped take care of my kids this past week.
5. Sunday morning I was rudely woken up by the shrill voice of one of my kidlets, proclaiming that Olivia had taken off her diaper. My first thought was " great, so why are you screaming and waking me up?" Then is registered that she is a morning pooper. I jumped out of bed and there she stands, covered in her own mess. We are now taping her diapers on so she can't get them off.
6. My new pet peeve is trying to return a movie to the only outdoor Redbox machine, only to be denied because the machine is full. Really? Do they not know that I have 4 kids and I am not about to take them all out of the car just to return a movie that costs a dollar a night? I will keep the movie till the next day or even rent another movie just to get the other one returned.
7. I have been complaining about my hair for a while so today I had my sister cut off almost 3 inches. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment