1. I was rudely reminded this week that I am still allergic to milk. The slice of strawberry cream pie was amazing though.
2. If you leave an iron plugged in and unattended for a split second, someone or something will get burned.
3. Splinters hurt.
4. It's hard to be a kid. By that I mean, there is so much to learn and remember and it's so easy to get in trouble. The first 20 years of my life I was always in trouble. I always had that aching in the pit of my tummy because even if I was not in trouble yet, it was certainly coming and I was anticipating it.
5. Since I'm 99.9% sure I'm done having kids, I am already day dreaming of getting back into my skinny jeans, and having the girls lifted and enlarged. :) If that was TMI, you should probably not be reading this anyway.
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment