I had a bad day today. It was filled with crying, screaming,
and temper tantrums, and that was just from me. Now add
on 4 children, 3 of which are sick now, who are
crying, stomping their feet in protest because your
the meanest mom ever, fighting with each other and
making messes like you would not believe. It was
just a bad day. Okay you see the picture below. Do
you see the blue gems at the top of the picture?
you see the blue gems at the top of the picture?
Well Braden was playing this lovely little game and
purchased 325 little blue gems for a grand total of $80.
$80 flipping dollars. Apparently iTunes did not prompt
the password protect because he was able to confirm
the purchase without my consent. Oh, and here is the
kicker, all sales are final, which means I will not
get my money back. $80 I DO NOT HAVE.
I am still a little bitter.

No comments:
Post a Comment