Day 4 Bear Lake
I love this place. The water is blue, the air is clean, temperature
was perfect, and being there with a small part of
Scott's family made it feel like home. Thank you Jim and Debbie
for sharing your lake house with our family, we had an
amazing time and really appreciate your kindness.

1 comment:
How fun to come across the vacation pictures. Jim and I both loved having everyone. It was a crazy trip, but the memories are forever etched in my heart and my mind. We did have a great time didn't we? Bear Lake blue water, sand, and more sand, geisers, jumbo pizza, cousins, aunts, uncles, Stewart Falls, and Emily falls, Olivia's "dogs", Tetons, elk, bison, ds games,Olivia's stink eye, Scott flying with John, the atvs, pictures, pictures and more pictures, and hours in the car with some really great kids - grown and not so grown.
Let's do it again, except next time we'll spend some nights in the Yellowstone Lodge and get to see the other sites of the park. The taste was yummy, but like you I want more.
Love ya...
Post a Comment