September 10, 2010

List

*Trying to get caught up with my blog but it seams like a never ending process.

* I am nauseous.
* I am tired.
* I am emotional (might be an understatement, just ask Scott)
* I am grouchy.

* I am craving cheeseburgers at 7:00 am, every morning that's what I want.  Toast or pancakes just does not
cut it. Of course I don't really eat a cheeseburger for breakfast, but I might have had a hot dog with dill pickles and onion the other morning.(in my defense the hot dog was nitrate free and 100% real beef,  no fillers)

* Scott and I bought a Ford Expedition from his mom and Jim this past month.  One day later the Rodeo stopped running, and the day after that the van started overheating.  So back to one car again, which is how we have spent our whole marriage so I'm used to it.

* Olivia is almost potty trained.  She wears a diaper at night and that's it.  We ran errands all day today and she was in her big girl underwear.  It was somewhat annoying to have to take her to the bathroom every stop we made, only to produce no pee pee, she really wanted to play with the bubbles in the sink.

* I took a picture of Tristen today that will be passed off as her first day of school photo. Now, to just get Braden on Monday or even Tuesday.  I probably won't do it though, mornings are crazy around here. It will get done before school is over though.

* I don't have anything else.

No comments: