September 18, 2010

Pregnant me!

1. I met my new OB Doctor this week.  She seams nice, I'm just excited to deliver closer to home this time. She did give me more Zofran at a higher dose, so she can't be all that bad.

2. Brushing my teeth makes me gag.

3. Chewing gum makes me gag.

4. I was feeding Molly last night in my bedroom and the kids were eating in the kitchen.  I kept smelling something unfamiliar and weird, defiantly out of a tin can.  Going to the kitchen to discover what they were eating was unbearable.  Tuna.  The dry toast I ate for dinner tried to make a come back.  Sick, sick, sick!

5. I have discovered one thing that makes the nausea go away and settles my tummy for a bit.  Edy's all fruit Lime bars.

6. Each pregnancy I crave certain foods.  Braden-Mexican food, Tristen-Japanese food, Olivia-String cheese and toast, Molly-nothing but dry toast because I was so nauseated all the time, #5-so far its Salsa or cheeseburgers, depending on how sick I feel.

7. If I have to smell it, prepare it, or cook it, I can not eat it.  So disappointing.  Hoping this will pass quickly. Giving my kids processed meals when Scott is not home is killing me.  We went grocery shopping last night, I had my hand covering my nose most of the time.  We left with frozen pizza, frozen burritos, mac and cheese and a few t.v. dinners.  I did insist on fresh fruit and some veggies to top off all the CRAP they will be eating.  I feel like such a looser mom right now.

8. On a happy note, we went to a garage sale yesterday and we bought an adorable comforter for Tristen for only $8.00, it was $15 but Scott offered $8 and they took it.

9. I got to see the baby and everything looks great.  According to my LMP I should be 9 weeks and a few days.  The baby however is measuring 10 days later.  So that means my due date is April 29 now.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

So will you really be delivering at Olathe, or am I going to show up at the wrong hospital again? Who's your new doctor? Oh, and if you ever want me to bring a home cooked meal for the kids let me know. I still haven't mastered cooking for 3 people, I'm used to cooking at a fire station with LOTS. Let me know what you can stand to smell!