September 10, 2010

September 2, 2010


September 2, 2010.  It's a day that I will
not easily forget and one that has brought great
sorrow and heartache to the whole community.
Braden was sick with Strep throat so he was 
sitting in the car line with me waiting for the
school day to come to an end. Shortly after kids
started streaming out of school one of Braden's
friends from baseball walked by.  He waved and 
said hi to his friend.  Less then 30 seconds later the
little boy stepped between two parked cars
and attempted to cross the street.  He was hit and
killed by an on coming car.  I saw it happen. Braden
saw his friend laying in the street as people began CPR.
Our hearts are broken and we are praying for 
the comfort of our loving Father in Heaven.
I'm so grateful for Eternal families.

No comments: