1. I survived my first 24 hrs all by myself. After a month of having Scott home to help with the humdrum of life, he had to return to work. Everything went smoothly until Tristen woke up Molly when she was trying to read before bed.
2. I was able to look into Molly's mouth yesterday and discovered she is cutting 4 teeth, guess she has a right to be grouchy. Her bottom teeth have firmed back up after she almost knocked them out a week or so ago.
3.So I did everything I could to prevent my milk drying up on me this time but it didn't work. I'm a little sad but I know it's nothing that I have control over.
4. My
favorite store on all the earth decided to stop selling my Organic formula. I spent 6 hours of my life yesterday calling every Walmart in the KC and Lawrence area trying to find the Parent's Choice organic formula. There were only 4 cans to be found. I also found a whole lot of unhappy people with no customer service skills. the average wait time on hold was 12-15 minutes. I even called the 800 number for Parent's choice products to see what the problem was. The formula is still being made but the KC area is no longer selling it in stores. I spent several hours researching organic formula online and Walmart.com sells by the case, but when I went to purchase it yesterday, the product could not be located. The system was fixed i guess and with the help of my patient sister(
she listens to me rant all the time), she was able to help me order it. All is right with the world but Walmart will forever be on my black list.
5. Molly is walking these days which means she gets into mischief quicker. She is an active little spitfire. We were at the Dr. office a few weeks back and the Dr even made a comment about her activity level. Let's hope it's not a foreshadowing of things to come.
6. Pictures coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment