June 24, 2011

So, Ya had a bad day....

I'm not getting mother of year award anytime soon with how my day went.  Next time I'm crawling back into bed and my kids can eat off the 50+ boxes of cereal we got for free yesterday.   I have a teething 1 yr old that just cries and screams all day.  I have a 3 yr old that is relentless in her quest for anything she desires.  If her needs are not met immediately, its the end of her pretty little world. I have a sweet, patient 9 week old that only requires feedings and diapers changes.  He starts out with a complaint cry, just letting you know that it's time to eat, then he gets louder, and then , it's feed me or I'll die kinda cry. Then you have Braden and Tristen fighting over what Disney show they are going to watch.  All the while, I'm trying to decide which one to take care of first. It can be quit maddening. I laugh about it on most days, but today was to much.  My bucket was bone dry and I had nothing to keep me going.  I hate yelling at the kids or crying in front of them but they got a good dose of psycho mom today. I'm hoping to send her away tonight and wake up with a renewed resolve to be a better mother. I don't want my kids to only remember the psycho moments where mom threw something across the room and screamed while doing it. I have lots of bad memories as a child and I cherish the good ones.  So to round off this crappy day we did a craft.  I got out the scrap book paper and some magazines and we cut out paper to glue and roll up to make beads.  They turned out pretty cute.  I will post a picture maybe tomorrow with this post.

No comments: