I decided to go meatless again. No reason other then I feel better when I don't eat meat.
I bought 10 boxes of crystal light pure this morning and only paid .90 cents.
I'm done trying to have a green thumb. I sprayed for chiggers last month and finally got around to pulling weeds last night. Today I woke up and I have
Retail $79, but I paid $23
I had manufacturer coupons and stacked
them with Target coupons and everything
was already on sale.
I'm tempted to share my feelings about the Casey Anthony verdict but I'm sure I will ruffle feathers, so I'm not.
When Asher wakes up in the morning, I unwrap him and he stretches his cute self out. He is all smiles and will typically belly laugh if you tickle him under his chin. He is a butterball of love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment