July 30, 2011
Time
There are not enough hours in the day. I am constantly running around changing someones diaper, getting a bottle or sippy cup, changing the laundry, folding the laundry, cooking, cleaning, breaking up fights, wiping tears, kissing boo boos, making beds, shutting bathroom doors so Molly doesn't drink the toilet water, vacuuming up cereal, picking play dough out of the carpet, reminding the kids to shut the doors, finding doors open and retrieving screaming kids from front yard(Molly), killing flies because the door was open, clipping finger nails so 3 mo old doesn't look like he was attacked by a wild animal, reminding kids why we don't watch Sponge bob Square pants, finding old milk cups in the vents, finding toys in the vents, reminding myself that my kids will someday be grown and I will pine for the chaos of their younger years, snuggling with the Little's on the couch. I'm lucky some days to get a shower before bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by. Always an encouragement to meet other mommies in the trenches:)
Oh Emmy, I love you!!!
Post a Comment