November 19, 2011

Rants

*I have been on the Halloween candy diet since Halloween and it's getting old. Buying even more candy on clearance at 75% off seemed like a marvelous idea at the time as well.  Not so much. My first thoughts in the morning are getting to the deep freeze for my early morning chocolate fix without the kids seeing me or hearing the candy wrappers.

* I was climbing into bed last night ready to relax and read a book. When I pulled the covers up to my neck I was met with something cold, wet and slimy. A half chewed slice of pear. Yep, my life rocks!!

*I have learned a valuable lesson.  I can never see another movie in a regular theater. Fork and Screen is the only way to go, and it's not for the food because it's over priced, microwaved crap.  My reasons Fork and Screen is the only way to go.
     A. You must be 18 or older to gain entrance to theater. Therefore your movie will most likely not be ruined by pre tweens who are dressed like hookers, who also like to chat and giggle the who length of said movie. (true story)
     B. You get to pick your seat and can show up right when the movie starts and still be guaranteed the seat you bought.
     C. There are no annoying tweenagers. I know I already mentioned this one but really I sat by them and they ruined my movie.

* Asher is trying to crab walk.  He starts in the downward dog and rockers back and forth then takes a little step and falls on his face.  That part is not fun but its a necessary part of learning.

* We finally set up the crib and our bed is finally kid/baby free.  I kinda like it. Asher actually slept through the night last night, first time since he has pneumonia back in September.


   

No comments: