November 10, 2011

Sans Facebook

* Well I decided that I'm done with Facebook, yep I have decided this prolly 4 other times but who is counting besides my husband,  I submitted my request to permanently delete my account. I do find it silly that you have to wait for 14 days, I guess they are hoping you will change your mind. I find myself getting worked up over things people post and in the grand scheme of things it just doesn't matter.

* Today Olivia peed her pants right in front of the toilet.  When I asked her what happened she told me her legs would not move quick enough to get her to the potty. She followed that up with "that's no good huh."

* My day was anything but boring today. I discovered the faucet in the kitchen was leaking every time you turn on the water. The garbage disposal in leaking water. Molly used the bottom drawer in the kitchen as her personal stepping stool, thus causing it to break.  The whole stinking drawer fell apart, turns out this house is held together with giant staples and glue. It's criminal the way the builder cut corners. To top it off I went to change the laundry and when I opened the door, the door fell off the track. Sigh

*My little man has been crawling/pushing himself around on his face for awhile now, he has now mastered getting up on all fours and rocking a little.  I have even seen the downward dog a few times.

*Just today I have realized that I am not Supermom, I have taken it kinda hard.  I would love to think I can take care of my children, feed them, keep the house clean, stay on top of the laundry, waste some time on Pinterest and help my husband with his CPR business.  I guess I will do what I can.

*I bawled watching Steve Carrell's final episode of The Office.

* It just dawned on me that no Facebook, means no free cupcakes from Smallcakes.

*I experienced my first earthquake last weekend. Happened in Oklahoma and could be felt here in Kansas, still surreal to me.  I think I will take tornado's over the earth shaking any day.

No comments: