January 15, 2012

* iPhones don't swim....thanks Molly!!

* I actually make stuff that I pin or re-pin on Pinterest. Baked Spring rolls, Homemade applesauce in the crock pot, vanilla-sugar hand scrub, fresh sparkling Lemonade. I really think Pinterest is fabulous!!

* Last week Molly got on the kitchen counter and opened my chicken, dumped it on the floor and smashed it into my carpet.  We had a minor Joan Crawford moment.  Before the chicken incident Molly got into the oatmeal and spread it all over the dinning room, and she unrolled toilet paper all over the bathroom.  You would think she was unsupervised all the time. I was changing a diaper when the chicken incident happened.  She is quick and stealthy in her destruction.

* I started Couch to 10K right after Christmas.  I have completed almost 3 weeks and I feel great. I don't think I will actually run a race because I'm to cheap to pay to run, but the training keeps me motivated.

* It's funny how your perception of happiness changes as you get other.  As a child happiness was school getting canceled because of the snow or cartoons on a Saturday morning.  As a teenager happiness was being with friends and music and a new outfit for school. Mid 20's, happiness for me was getting married and starting a family. Now being 35, happiness is having clean carpet and being able to go the bathroom by myself or even taking a shower by myself.

* I don't like drinking out of glass cups because they smell like a fish bowl.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I wish there was a box to check on pinterest for when you actually do something you've pinned :)

My dear hubby always rinses glasses before he uses them b/c he says they smell like the cabinet. I think some people must have stronger noses than others.