January 13, 2012

Ranting

* I recycle and I do it begrudgingly.  Who knows maybe some day I will do it will a happy heart.

* I don't drink milk or eat yogurt so I am left with a Vitamin D deficiency. :) I'm okay with this because I thought I was getting depressed.  Turns out this deficiency will make you exhausted and well, feel depressed. So now I am power housing the vitamin D supplements and I might just take up tanning until my body is recovered.

* I tested negative for Celiacs disease which I am also happy about Yay, however I can't happy dance because I still have an intolerance to gluten.  I have been gluten free since Thanksgiving and I feel so much better.  I occasionally eat a cupcake or try a roll and I regret it for hours.

* We have been loving this warmer weather Kansas has been getting lately, who can't love 60 degree weather in January? However Winter smacked us in the face with a  20 degree reality check and it even snowed.  Olivia begged all morning to play outside, and me with my grown up wisdom knew her enthusiasm would last less then 10 minutes.  So I bundled her up and sent her out. I knew we were done for when she made her way to the trampoline and the boots and gloves came off. 




*Asher is almost 9 months old and is weighing in at 24 pounds. He sleeps through the night,
has 2 teeth and cutting 2 more, he loves bath time, when you change his clothes he lights up because
he knows he is going to get tickled, under his chin is the best. Everything goes in his mouth, I have to scan
the room for small things before I put him down.  I will find random squinkies, Lego's, Polly pocket shoes in 
his mouth on a daily basis. He coos and says "dada", is very patient with Livy and Molly who think he is their baby doll.  He has been know to sport face painting and ear rings, thanks to these little girls.



No comments: