Stuff
- Forget the Cullen's, I'm team Damon. Judge me if you must, I don't care, I really like The Vampire Diaries.
- I lost a load of laundry to a green crayon yesterday. It claimed 2 of Scott white church shirts(sniff sniff, they are not cheap), Braden's church pants, Tristen's winter coat and random shirts and PJ's. I seriously sat down and cried and almost had a panic attack. I was being tried hard yesterday and it has spilled over into this morning.
- Want to know how much Gluten Free Soy Sauce costs? $4.79 OUCH!!
- Started week 4 of Couch to 10K. I have not done serious exercise since before I was pregnant with Olivia. I forgot how therapeutic running is for me.
- Did you know that you can put your green onions in a jar of water and regrow them? Learned that little ditty on Pinterest. I have been using the same green onions for a month. I could totally buy new ones but think it's cool that they regrow. The kids like to check the growth every morning.
1 comment:
I enjoy Vampire Diaries too! I do like Twilight but I agree Damon is so much cuter!!!
Post a Comment