* Pepper and Sargent got fake nails!! Okay not really fake but getting her declawed is considered mean so we super glued claw covers on their nails. Scott threatened to give them away because the kids were getting scratched. The little ones have not figured out personal boundaries yet.
* The kids left the water running outside overnight a few night ago. I'm afraid of our water bill next month. Maybe the high efficiency washing machine will offset the running water. The same day a bathroom door was left unlocked and Molly opened up a year supply of my contacts and ripped every single one of them. ("I love my children" is a constant mantra in my head.)
* Asher has mastered climbing over the kitchen gate then uses the drawers to climb his way on top of the counters. I can't turn my back on this little spitfire.
* I absolutely despise making pancakes for breakfast. I will offer my kids candy before I voluntarily make them.
* We had 73 degree temps here yesterday. It was warm and humid and I had to turn on the AC again. Today we woke up to thunderstorms and now a winter weather advisory. Gotta love Kansas weather. I must say I'm afraid that we will be in for another blistering summer. I'm ready to pack it up and head to Alaska for the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment