We celebrated Asher's 2nd birthday in April!! Please stop growing up so fast my little love.
A few of his favorite things:
Trains
Jumping on the trampoline
Jumping off the kitchen table
Trying to pick the locks on doors
The Lorax
Swinging
Playing outside in the mud
Smiling
Laying on the cats
Cinnamon sugar pita chips
Waking up at 6:00am and sitting on the air vent with mommy and a giant blanket to trap the warm air.
Asher is a problem solver, he is sensitive and eager to help out.
*My vision for Asher's cake started out as a dragon. It turned out to be a lizard/inch worm thing. After I realized I would need another cake to make the dragon I just improvised. I frosted it and let the kids and their friends decorate it. I hope he will forgive us for using fairy wand candles, I figured it was better than matches right?
* Also we can take note that Asher has his first black eye in his birthday photo. It was about a week old. Still don't know what happened. He was in the dining room and ran into something at eye level.



No comments:
Post a Comment