June 28, 2013

Umm, I love this girl, how could you not? Her hair is growing like mommys, and she is this many (holds up 3 fingers) and pretty soon she will be this many (holds up 5 fingers) and then can go to kindergarten. *Sigh*...love her!!

   I'm sure in 20 years I will look back on this picture and wonder what happened to her eye and for real what is going on with her hair?  Well this looks fabulous from where we came from. 

See, looks fabulous, and her eye, well that little gem is from climbing onto the kitchen counter. When caught and asked to remove herself from the counter she tried to slide herself backwards and lost her balance hitting her eyelid on the edge of the counter. I thought for sure we would be making another trip to the ER but it was right on the eye lid crease and it closed nicely. 

No comments: