* Today was buy a dozen donuts get a dozen for .76 cents at Krispy Kreme. I thought I was going to die in a sugar coma but it was so yummy.
* The novelty of the swimming pool has worn off for Asher. It's become a game of getting out of the pool and making a mad dash for the lazy river. Little turkey.
* I have a mantra that gets me through my days. It's "they won't be this age forever", and thank goodness for that! I really struggle some days to find the joy in being a mom. I adore my kids but I don't adore their chaos, messes, crying, whining and fighting which accounts for 95% of any given day. I will never sugar coat parenthood and say its amazing and fantastic, don't get me wrong because sometimes it is, like when they are sleeping.
* My application has been submitted and accepted to the Pathways program through BYU-Idaho. I might be crazy but I'm going back to school!!!
* A few random facts in my quirky world.
Spaghetti-O's smell like vomit
Black ink is depressing
Generic green beans are vile
I have a habit of comparing people's facial features to animals or insects. I can't place everyone or do it on command, it just happens.
1 comment:
Yea for finishing school!!!! It's going to be hard, but SO worth it! So proud of you!!!! What an amazing example you'll be to those cute kids of your yours!!!
Post a Comment