So my Doctors office called and said the office was flooded and they would not be seeing patients today at Menorah, but my Doctor wanted me seen so they re-scheduled for the Shawnee Mission office. Pisser to that is I don't get to see my Doctor, which to me translates I might not get my Membranes stripped because she is not my doctor. I might just have to have a good Ole emotional breakdown and let her see how desperate I am to have this wee little babe out of my belly. For selfish reasons of course and I will list them for you.
1. I want to breath again.
2. My lower back hurts, I had a kidney infection a few weeks ago and didn't
know it because I just thought it was my back.
3. I am sick a maternity clothes.
4. I am sick of drinking baking soda and water on top of the Zantac 150 to keep
the acid reflux in check.
5. My feet and ankles are swollen to different degrees and look NASTY. (There is a picture on my puffy feet blog and you can see for yourself).
6. I misjudge my "clearance" for the belly and am constantly running into stuff. Ouch!
7. My super cute designer jeans are lonely and want to be worn again. sigh..
So you get the point I am selfish when it comes to my body. But I sure don't care.
3 comments:
Emily,
I understand completely and feel all of your pain. When is your due date? My is August 11, but my doctor said on Friday that it could be any day now. Good luck!
Rebecca
Oh no! I was checking your blog to see if you were already in labor. You poor woman! Give me that doctor's phone number...
Oh girl I feel for you. I still have 14 weeks left and am just about ready too :) But hey, just think of those Taverniti jeans and the True Religions and how cute they will look and that should get you through the days :)
Post a Comment