July 28, 2008

Still waiting

So I did not have to get all rilled up at my Dr. appointment today because the Doc stripped my membranes. I am excited to say that I am dilated to a 3.5 and about 60% effaced. Yeah I am so excited, hurt a little but hey whatever. Soon after that I had acupuncture done on the "labor" inducing spots. So far I am cramping a whole lot but that is about it. I need to be patient because on average the other kids were born 2-3 days later. So my list of things I have tried.

1. Membranes stripped

2. Acupuncture

3. Castor Oil


I will post more later...tick tick tick

2 comments:

stacig said...

silly girl. you did castor oil too. You do need to be patient. All in Gods timing.

Laura said...

Oh girl that baby needs to come by Thursday so when I am in town I can come see you Livy.