July 25, 2008

Garage sale

So I am not sure why rich people think there junk is worth more. Maybe they feel they have a right or something. I went to a garage sale in Olathe and they had advertised name brand baby clothes up to like 6X I think. Well it was a joke and a waste of gas. A used outfit from baby Gap or Gymboree with stains I will have you know, ran any where from $12 to $20. They were not even gently worn outfits some were pilling and stained. I bought a cute hair bow and left.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Not only do they think their clothes are worth more, but they think their poo doesn't smell either. Ha!

Mary said...

yeah, just got to love these kinds of garage sales. I think Ebay has created monsters in the world of garage sales. :)