
I had to post this because it makes me love Scott even more. I will also put a disclaimer in here that I am not a good example for healthy eating, so with that said, read away. I was awoken to the smell of yummy toast, my favorite for breakfast or any time of day really. Anyone who knows me and my eating habits knows that I love bread more then anything else. So Scott made me toast in bed for breakfast and it was still dark in the room and it took me a second to see that he had brought me a caffeine free Dr. Pepper to go with my toast. That is true love. I won't let my kids drink pop for breakfast but that is one of those double standard things that will bite me in the butt when they get older. Ya know the whole do as I say not as I do standard.
1 comment:
Em, what else can I say, kid, I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment