Hey Emily. (Mark did his best to leave a comment but couldn't remember his password . . . ) He just told me this morning that you have a blog.
I see that you're using a photo as your header, which is super cute, but if ever you decide you want a customized header for your blog, let me know. (www.knuckleheaders.com) I do family's headers gratis, and just wanted to give you the option!
5 comments:
Had so much fun with everyone on Sunday and Olivia is just so precious!
What a great day! Thanks everyone for the memories! The camera took great pictures but my heart was taking tons as well.
Thank you Hyde family for sharing your wonderful family with us! We had a GREAT AND YUMMY time.
Thanks again,
Grandma Debbie and Jim
Olivia gets prettier everytime I see her :) Your family photos are very nice.
Hey Emily. (Mark did his best to leave a comment but couldn't remember his password . . . ) He just told me this morning that you have a blog.
I see that you're using a photo as your header, which is super cute, but if ever you decide you want a customized header for your blog, let me know. (www.knuckleheaders.com) I do family's headers gratis, and just wanted to give you the option!
We'll look forward to spying on you . . .
She is so beautiful! I love that bow...what a cute mommy you are.
Post a Comment