August 22, 2008

$7.99 well spent

Olivia started to get very gassy this past week and the gas drops were not working for her and the only time she was content was when she was frantically nursing. So I bought some gripe water at Target yesterday and I have a whole new baby. She is content and gas free again, and to think that I was giving up chocolate because I thought it was hurting her stomach. This was $7.99 well spent.

4 comments:

Ryan and Maria said...

I agree! That stuff is wonderful, worked wonders for my babies too!

Megan said...

Hi Emily. Megan again. On a whim I went ahead and made you some headers; they're yours if you want them. (But your are most certainly not obligated or anything.) www.knuckleheaders.com.

Fire me an email if you want to use one of them and need help in uploading. megan@knuckleheaders.com

David and Colleen said...

When I read this i thought you were kidding... Gripe water? You can tell I am one of the older moms because I didn't know this existed.
I am glad to know that it works... I'll have to buy some for David (he can get very gassy) ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the new pic of your fam walking-too cute!