September 3, 2008

Ditto what you said

Last night was the season premiere of Beverly Hills 90210. I was in high school when the original one came out so I was excited to see the new cast. It was awful, I can not believe how much sex and sexual overtones there were, not to mention the drug use and under age drinking. My sister wants to lock her kids up now seeing what kids are doing in high school these days. Over all it was pretty much a wasted 2 hours of my time. If I was smart I would have turned it off sooner.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is just too bad. I swear kids these days are crazy. I think I will lock my kids up too. I forgot all about watching it, but after talking with you and Angela, I am glad I didn't watch it. Can't wait for my giraffe purse too! I got it in turquoise.