September 4, 2008

I did it, I did it

Did what you might ask? I got back on my treadmill to get my squishy post baby body back in shape. I have not been able to exercise since the middle of January. I was going to Jazzercise again, then became pregnant and a short time later I had my scary Hemorrhage episode that put me on bed rest for 10 weeks. The hemorrhage area never really went away so I was afraid that if I did work out that I might lose my baby. I certainly was not OK with that, so I just got squishy. *smile* All in the name of baby love.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good for you, girl! But I must say that you don't look squishy int he least. I hope I look that good in 5 months!!

Angela said...

Dittos. You don't look squishy. Most, no ALL women would kill to get back in their jeans so quickly!

Amanda said...

Yea for the treadmill! Mine sure was missing me.. I think it was a little shocked after such a long time of no use.....I think I'm more squishy though :)