September 26, 2008

Why?

Just a simple question. Why do kids get sick on Friday right before the weekend? Why do things that require a service call to fix break on Fridays?

Tristen woke up and said she thinks she might be getting sick. We asked why and she said I don't know. She coughed a few minutes later and Scott and I both went "oh, that's why". She has the croup/bronchitis sound. Of course there is no fever yet but I guarantee that Saturday morning she will.

Our Lovely A/C. The oh so intelligent person that installed our A/C when we built the house somehow managed to get insulation in the PVC piping that drains the water from the unit. Well the water backed up into the furnace and water logged the unit two years ago and we had to have the motor and the motherboard replaced because it was fried. It looks like it has been sitting in the bottom of a pond with all the rust. We had a repair man come out fix the problem all is good. No I go to do laundry last night and the floor is soaked and the inside of the furnace has standing water every where. So today is Friday and we need a repair man ASAP, hello it is supposed to be like 86 today, I am going to die! If anyone trys to call me and I don't answer, probably had a heat stroke and I am laying in a puddle of sweat on the floor. Gotta love Fridays!

No comments: