So despite working out for three weeks and only being 10 weeks post partem I had a Psycho fat morning. This is how it went down. I went to Jazzercise, came home and took a shower, that is when it all went down hill. I am standing in my towel thinking about getting dressed. I start to dry my hair and then stop before it is completely dry, first mistake. I get my only pair of jeans I dare to wear out of the house ready to pour myself into. I can feel the stress start to build. I am hot from the shower and drying my hair, which is only part way done and now starting to frizz and I still have to put the jeans on. Grrrrrrrr....... So I put them on and dry my hair and have irrational thoughts of starvation and crash diets and then I decided to just buy a pair of fat jeans to avoid this daily battle. So I bought myself a pair of cute jeans today. Problem solved.
2 comments:
Oh emmy, you are so totally cute! You look great!! At least you don't have a pannus.
Good thing, I might never leave the house then.
Post a Comment